for sale

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 12:58:27 PST

I have the following item for sale:

Battery Charging Distribution Panel
This is a gang charging system for 12 and 24 volt batteries. 4 of the
charging stations are regulated, 2 each for 12 and 24 volts. The other 10
stations are 24 volt chargers. This unit comes with cables for the stations
as well as jumpers for charging two batteries as 24 volt unit. There is a
socket for a standard military, 2-pin slave cable to connect to a vehicle as
a power source, it is exactly like those found on any M series vehicle,
pre-NATO. I will throw in a NATO jumper cable adapter. Instructions for
operation are on a large photo-etched plate on the control panel. Internal
inspection of the control panel shows everything to be as new, no marks,
burns, signs of use or abuse.

The outside is shop/shelf worn but the inside is like new. All the cables
are mint/new, they have charging station sockets (twist lock) on one end and
big alligator type post clips on the other end. Cables are stored in a
latching compartment built into the lid. This unit does not appear to have
ever been used, just moved around a lot.

Manufactured by Fourdee
Model 4D-100
FSN 6130-00-940-7866
Dimensional info - Height 15.5" Width 21.5" Length 27.5" Weight 100
lbs.

Even if you only want to charge one vehicle at a time, in the field this
unit would provide regulated power for doing this without need for a
generator! Would work great as additional tools for a wrecker or shop
contact van.

Photos are available to interested parties, just let me know. I have never
shipped anything that weighed 100 pounds so do not know details for that.
Somebody make me an offer!

David Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2