2003 Mid Atlantic - New England Convoy

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 17:45:13 PST

Convoy Update

We are quickly gathering momentum and are hoping to be the largest
Historic Military Vehicle Convoy that is known in US History! Please,
let everyone and anyone know they are welcome to join up, Thursday, May
7, 2003 as there will be a section in the convoy for everyone, including
POVs, POVs towing HMVs, and HMVs towing POVs.

You can join the convoy anywhere along the route, which may begin as far
north as Maine (any takers?) and continue through New England, across
the George Washington Bridge, down the New Jersey Turnpike and meeting
at the last rally point at the Delaware Memorial Bridge. From there, it
is down to Churchville, MD.
Coming from New York and New England, you can meet us on the Turnpike
service area near Exit 16. Coming from PA you can meet us at the
Delaware Bridge.

Get on the mailing list if you like. Be a part of MV History and join
us, May 7. Special requirements? Please let me know well in advance, and
we'll attempt to accommodate.

--
Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA MVPA North Jersey MTA South Jersey MVPA

USMC M35A2C W/W M2 50 cal, TVS-2 Night Vision Scope M16 x 2 RT-246, PRC-77, VIC/1 Deep Water Fording Kit

M105A2 w/ rust :-)