[MV] M100 VS M416 (possibly parts wanted for M100)

From: R. Sayak (rejan@escape.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 18:05:15 PST

I am looking for parts to restore an M100 and I have found M416 parts that
are available to replace damaged/missing parts on the M100, but would need
to know what is a direct replacement, what fits and looks original, or
otherwise.

These are the parts I am looking at:

axle drum to drum, complete park brake assembly, lunette ass. W/leg, springs
w/ hangers and shackles, and wire harness.

I know the M416 used M151 styled wheels, but is the axle longer than an
M100? if so, by how much?

If none of these parts will work, then I am looking for the following:

Lunette assembly with safety chains, bracket, and support leg;
Hand brake assembly with pivot, brackets and cables;
Axle assembly;
Good springs (10 leaf) with hangers and shackles;
Data plates:
A: Identification Plate (Trailer, Cargo, 1/4 ton, 2 wheel, M100);
B: Weight and Dimension Data Plate (for Trailer, Cargo, 1/4 Ton, 2 Wheel,
M100);
Intervehicular Cable Storage Box;
Drain valve assemblies.

I would prefer M100CDN data plates, but regular M100 data plates will also
work.

Thanks,

Rej