Mutt Antenna kit

From: Bob & Margie (bobandmargie@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 08:30:37 PST

I'm new to this format(a friend told me about it) hopefully someone can help
me. I bought a M151a2 antenna mount kit and can't figure where all the
pieces go. I use my mutt with the top up mostly. The kit came with no
instructions, kinda funny the army has instructions for everything. Perhaps
they are on line and I could look them up.
pieces in question
1. 2 right angle brackets 1" with legs about 5-1-2" x 9". Spacers?
2. Plate, 1/8" x 9-1/4" x 8-1/4". reinforcement?
3. angle piece, a couple of feet long with a bend, for a stabilizer?
4. main piece that bolts on the corner of the mutt. If I bolt it directly to
the corner the top
won't tie down correctly.
I got the other brackets figured out. Any help or direction out there?
thanks