M151 heater question

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 10:39:21 PST

Good afternoon all. I am putting a heater in my deuce that is a NOS M151
heater. It has one wire. I am assuming that wire is provided with 24 volts
and the motor grounds to the frame. Is this correct? I would hate to burn
it up. I just plan to have a toggle switch to cut it ON or OFF. Don't care
about speed. It is going to be 18 degrees here Saturday morning and I have
to leave home at 05:00 hours. Gotta have something to warm the wind tunnel
a little. My propane heater makes me nervous.

Thanks folks,
Joe Trapp