2 1/2 ton deuce items

From: Kevin (optdes@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 16:09:24 PST

Hi,

Recenlty sold my deuce and a half and have some items
for the truck that I need to sell.

2 1/2 Ton (deuce and a half) Tire
I have a tire for a 2 1/2 Ton (deuce and a half). The
tire and rim are in good condition. I sold my deuce
and had a few spare tires for it. I am asking $100.00
or best offer for the tire. I live in Minneapolis
Minnesota.

2 1/2 Ton (deuce and a half) Printed Manual And CD Rom
I have a printed operators manual (TM 9-2320-361-10)
and also a CD Rom that contains every set of manuals
for the 2 1/2 ton series of trucks. The CD-Rom is
great if you cannot afford to buy every manual for
these trucks like me. You can search the CD-Rom and
then print out the page you need to fix a part or
something, the CD Rom is very detailed and will tell
you how to fix or install anything on the deuce. I am
asking 50.00 for both the printed operators manual and
the CD-Rom.

2 1/2 Ton (deuce and a half) Tire Wrench
I have a 2 1/2 tons tire wrench for sale. It is 1 1/2
inch and is very heavy duty. I am asking $50.00
dollars for it which includes shipping.

Thanks email me at optdes@yahoo.com if you are
interested in any of the parts above.

Thanks,