Re: [MV] NDT vs NDCC

From: ddoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 16:10:40 PST

In a message dated 1/15/2003 6:46:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, uniquemachine@cybcon.com writes:

> If NDT is non directional tread tire, what is NDCC? Seen
> both for
> sale before but don't know what the second one is.

The treads are in fact different. The Non Directional Cross Country and the Non Directional Tread look very similar. One of these has a flat contact area, the other is rounded, or has shoulders when viewed as a cross section. At the moment I don't remember for sure which is which, but I think the NDCC is the non shouldered one. I can look this up if need be.

Hope this helps,
David Doyle