Re: [MV] CONSPIRACY THEORY Was Re: [MV] Ebay Items disappear

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 09:55:03 PST

> PS Hankie, start clearing your yard and prepare to receive great
> things!!!!!!!

Incoming Hankie..... Marge will not appreciate more stuff (appoligies to
the word stuff) from Ronzo...

> PPS Dr. Deuce....this does not include your motley collection of non M
> series scrap iron. You should contact the EPA directly regarding cleanup
of
> your (soon to be) Superfund site of (supposed) WWII "Collectible"
vehicular
> residue. One rusted left front fender off a CCKW does not allow you to
count
> it as a 'Vehicle" awaiting restoration when claiming bragging rights to
> 'Largest collection of WWII vehicles undergoing restoration in NH.' Ditto
> for counting something that has a lunette as being a 'Vehicle brought to
> the Weare Rally'.

If you listened (which you don't), last year I said I brought 10 PIECES of
equipment, all WW2 except for the M151A2 POS.

Five motorized HMVs and five HMV trailers brought to Weare is much more
interesting than one older M35A1... 8-)

I just updated the spreadsheet yesterday: 32 HMV items all of which have a
better chance of being used again as opposed to the M38A1 junk collection in
North Andover. Remember, North Andover has LAWS against such 'people' and
their junk collections....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and you thought I wouldn't have read all of your
diatribe...)