Re: [MV] mv- AUCTIONS

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 09:54:15 PST

I think the idea of a successful bidders list is a win win situation.
Countless times I have bid on a lot of items for just one thing. It would be
nice to know that the next guy who wanted something else could find me to buy
it. I've also not bid on lots that were too large but would have bought in
smaller quantitiy if I could have found the successful bidder. That was a
nice feature on DRMO sales. I say go for it Mr Wright. It sure can help us
little guys just like it does the dealers.

Kenneth Engle