Re: [MV] "Official" Convoy Regulations?

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 18:31:12 PST

Bruce,

Let your tax money work for you. Go to your local National Guard
Armory. Every BN HQ has exactly what you need. The training section
will easily supply you with proper procedure. They will be able to set
you up with overall procedures, March Unit breakdown & the reasoning in
the mix & match of vehicles by size & weight.

If there is an Engineer Unit available, go to them. The heavy equipment
hauling vehicles are a great example to look at.

Have a great trip. I already regret having to miss out on it.

Tom McHugh, NJ
US ARMY Retired
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer