Re: [MV] mv- AUCTIONS

From: Edward Morgan (morgan54801@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 12:59:16 PST

 After WWII the U.S. destroyed equipment and didn't
get anything for it, now at least it's getting
something. The U.S. gave equipment to the countries
that the eguipment was in, it was worth more than
nothing.
 Now the U.S. is giving aid to foreign countries, the
trucks you and I are talking about, I say, sell the
trucks to them for at least what they would get on GL.
 If a dealer sells at to high of a price, he WILL go
out of buisness, and the problem will have taken care
of it's self.
 Ed

=====