Re: [MV] GAZ parts needed

From: Barry Churcher (barjanin@eagle.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 17:50:10 PST

Hi Stephen
  I have a list of parts for sale from a chap in Germany.
Unfortunately his list is in German and I have not been able to tanslate it
all yet. What you really need is a technical dictionary or a German
mechanic. I can forward you this list if you wish. I also have a contact in
Poland who says he has some parts. I have not ordered parts from either one
yet. I have an unrestored GAZ 69A here in Canada.
Regards Barry