Truck (?) Cargo Cover help

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 18:08:50 PST

OH Learned list.
 IM in need of some help. A friend of mine, who was in the army, brought to
my Gunshop today, a OD vinyl top that looks like it might be for a 3/4 ton
to 5/4 ton truck.
 I believe it was new when he got it, the insides are like new, the outside
shows use, Dirty, some paint over spray and black rubs from something. NO
Rip's
 It is approximately 4x8, the end curtains zip and they have clear windows
in both of them, along the sides at the bottom are oval shaped tie down
grommets, BUT the sides are only about 3 feet from the top. SO I do not
think its for a CUCV/ M880 series truck. I do not remember if trailer covers
had windows in them
 The only writing I found on it was on the front end curtain, it was
stenciled "FRONT" and below that were these numbers ODNR7-GPA0021.
Can someone ID this for me??
Thanks Mark M-886