Re: [MV] Worm Klez.E immunity

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 15:46:06 PST

Guys, I suggest that one gets a good anti virus such as Norton and run it
constantly. some Days I've been getting 5 or 6 kills a day of the lists.
Be aware of bounced message notices as if someone has your address in their
address book it can pick up your address and send out their mail with Klez
attached. Norton scans both in and out mail. Get it or something similar
now.

AV
> software can't detect or clean it.
> We developed this free immunity tool to defeat the malicious virus.
> You only need to run this tool once,and then Klez will never come into
your
> PC.
> NOTE: Because this tool acts as a fake Klez to fool the real worm,some AV
> monitor maybe cry when you run it.
> If so,Ignore the warning,and select 'continue'.
> If you have any question,please mail to me.

--- HOWARD WRIGHT
--- dvsww2@mindspring.com