Anyone trying to reach MVDATAPLATES or Dan Parmley SORRY

From: artillerydan (artillerydan@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 15:56:03 PST

Hello list I know many of you have tried to email me but have had no
response. I have been basically unavailable for the past 3+ weeks. I
have done everything from move to a new house to Have my brother in
town, to .... Sorry to take up MV time with this but I wanted to at
least get this out to everyone as I wade through my emails for the past
weeks.

THANK YOU!

Dan Parmley Jr.
XMVPA-7411
1952 - USMC M37 - Restored
1985 - M1009 CUCV - Work in progress
1968 - M35A2C
1966 - M114A1E1 APC/ARV - Help, need parts current project
1956 - M59 APC (FOR SALE) or trade any US towed ordnance
1943 - M2A2 105mm How. - Restored
1960 - XM34 Little John Rocket Launcher - Need original rocket
1941 - BMW R71 - Restored
01-1966 - M274A2 Mule - USMC 314961, BMY 472
www.mvdataplates.com
artillerydan@prodigy.net