Second Annual MTA Show & Swap Meet, Dover NJ March 22 & 23, 2003

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 15:34:33 PST

The Military Transport Association "MTA" will hold the Second Annual Show
& Swap Meet on March 22 & 23, 2003 inside & adjacent to the NJ National
Guard Armory, on Route 15 Dover NJ. Only 5 minutes off Exit 34 Route 80
East & West. Follow signs to the Armory. If you miss all that OD
GREEN, you do not deserve to visit.
SHOW TIMES: SAT 8 AM TO 7 PM SUN AM TO 12 NOON
VENDOR CHECK-IN: FRI 4 PM TO 8 PM SAT 6 AM TO 8 AM
$$$ INSIDE TABLE $30 OUTSIDE SPACE $20
OVERNIGHT SECURITY WILL BE PROVIDED.
NO LIVE FIREARMS or AMMO
OF THE 100 INSIDE TABLES 40 ARE ALREADY GONE. OF THE 50+ OUTSIDE 15' X
15' SPACES, 11 ARE GONE.

NO CHARGE TO DISPLAY A MILITARY VEHICLE. NO ADVANCE NOTICE IS REQUIRED
TO DISPLAY, BUT, IF YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL ASSISTANCE, PLEASE NOTIFY US
ASAP.

MILITARY VEHICLES MAGAZINE DEC 2002 PAGE 90 HAS A FULL PAGE ADD. IF
YOU ARE NOT A SUBSCRIBER, (Why Not) I WILL SEND YOU A COPY UPON REQUEST.

VENDOR CONTACTS: Bill Peaslee Bpeaslee@aol.com & Jim Moore
mooresrus3@aol.com

Our first show reached National proportions. The parking overload
problems have been addressed. All visitors are requested to be aware of
the Security requirements at the NJ National Guard Armory. Entry & Exit
of vehicles will be handled without serious problems. Your cooperation
will be appreciated.

A sample of the items you will find at our show can be seen at:
www.SwapMeetDave.com That is only 1 vendor.
Canvas,Parts,Collectable's,NOS & Repro Items, Dog Tags, Uniforms.

Display of the Project Vehicle, an M715, that the MTA is refurbishing
for the NJARNG Museum, will be displayed. This past year an M38A1 was
completed. The M38A1 is now on display in the Lawrenceville NJARNG
Museum. As in the past all donations towards the project are both
welcomed & appreciated.

The NJ National Guard will display Equipment & Vehicles. Recruiters will
be available. Information is available: Contact SSG Robert Lefferts:
rober79t@optonline.net

More later.

Tom McHugh, NJ
US ARMY Retired