Re: [MV] M35 gasser value

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 15:58:06 PST

you know of course that value is a fleeting figure depending on many
factors - rarity of truck is primary - for instance a gas M35 with
aircompressor is much more valuable than plain gas M35 -- also consider
this - most anyone can repair the gas engine it holds no secrets from shade
tree mechanics -

Haha I think primary way to assess value is whether you are buyer or
seller - of course it would be a rarity if gas M35 was sold by govt. or GL
== GSA has some that have been turned in by state govts.

Everette

As the old cowboys say - Mind where you step......