For Sale Demiled M60 machine gun with paper from BATF

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 16:13:28 PST

I wanted to give anyone looking for a parade demill M60 first crack I will
list it on ebay then Gun auction next it is an M60 built from a cut receiver
it has all USGI parts mostly new I have a BATF letter saying it meets all of
there demilled laws. It is perfect for parades or even reenactors was on my
Humvee a couple of times then in a gun bag the rest never wet. email for
info and a picture.

Dave