Re: [MV] hard start CUCV

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 06:44:22 PST

I'm still having problems with thick diesel here even with additive. Temps
have been -6 here and after a couple days sitting, my Blazer has problems
getting enough diesel. I am wondering if the electric fuel pump is not able
to handle the thick diesel? I'm thinking of going back to mechanical pump
on engine since the hard starting had been pressure switch, not draining
back of fuel.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        'Live Free Or Die"