Re: [MV] 24V Jumper Cables solution: adapter

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 11:18:10 PST

The adapters are out there, too. Let me know if you can't find one. You plug it into
the 2 pin vehicle and then the outside end of the adapter looks just like a one pin
connector. The one pin jobs are NATO standard. They are also on the British
vehicles, going way back, at least to 1953. US vehicles used 2 pins up until
recently.
    They go for around $10-$15 on ebay. It's about the size of your fist. 2 inches
around and 3 or 4 inches long. Jim