Re: [MV] 24V Jumper Cables solution: adapter

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 20:43:26 PST

I have a couple of two pin cables that are NOS the problem with selling them
is shipping they are 15 lbs and bulky so I never have tried mine are the
later flat type kind of a figure 8 with the two wires in a heavy black
rubber insulation....
It is best to find them at Swap meets.
I see them at the Big Bear meet in April every year in California.

Dave