Russian MV F/S

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 17:07:42 PST

Listers, I'm posting this for a list member who hasn't been able to post
lately. He can be contacted directly at M35A1@juno.com

Here's another one of my odd foreign military trucks. It's a 1982 W-50
made by IFA corp. in former Soviet East Germany. It is the Russian Bloc
countries' universal truck, their version of our deuce. It has 3-ton
capacity, is 4WD, has 14X20 tires with CTIS, air locker differentials,
lo-pressure air pressurization for the running gear (for fording), 6.5
liter 4 cylinder diesel, power steering and air-over-hydraulic brakes.
Here's the best part: 1500 (yes, HUNDRED) original miles. Although these
are as common over there as Chevies are to us, the only other ones like
it in the US are in museums. Located in Southeast Florida. Price is
$15,000.00, and interesting trades will be considered. Thanx, Ken Koch.
http://www.pixhost.com/pixm/miltrux/finished-left-front.jpg
http://www.pixhost.com/pixm/miltrux/left-frt-w-bed-cover.jpg