Re: [MV] Advise on Personal "hand helds"

From: archie (jeep@mountain.net)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 07:56:32 PST

Mike,
         I have a Franklyn Planner The paper one ( my never leave home
without it book as my significant other calls it) about 2 years ago I had
a Palm pilot and I did not like it. however if I were going to get one the
screen really needs to be color the color one is a whole lot easier to
read. I understand there is also a cable to hook a palm up to the OBD
connector on the new cars and light trucks....

P.S. I am a construction Manager and my "book" gets a lot of use.

Happy Hunting
archie =) =) =)