Ebay shipping rates

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 11:08:46 PST

It is an excellent practice to verify shipping on anything you purchase at
auction - for sure when seller just says "Buyer pays shipping" and does not
quote price. Few months ago I looked at item - book, weight 7 oz. - I
emailed seller and was quoted 11.00 postage, 9.00 packing. From memory
post office said at book rate was I think about 3 dollars and office supply
store sells padded envelope for 1.90 each. I watched sale and book sold for
2.50, was paper back U S Army MV - PM book. - one of the little cartoon
books

Everette

As the old cowboys say - Mind where you step......