Re: [MV] Bombardier Bombi

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 15:31:39 PST

I wrote up my post too quickly. What I meant to say is that the Bombi I
saw was at the National Guard base museum located right next to St.
Mike's College. It is out in back of the museum along with a bunch of
other rusting artifacts. In fact... yo! Dr. Deuce... they have a whole
bunch of guns up there. Not sure if they have a 57mm or not, but if you
can stand driving through enemy teritory <g> you might want to make the
trip.

Steve