Re: [MV] Ebay shipping rates

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 20:11:50 PST

Yeah that will work......yeah right.... If there is something and you want
and it is not something you can get around the corner ebay is the way if you
think shipping is too much let it go to the next guy who is willing to pay
the shipping and handling... me.
What does it cost to go out and find the truck parts and manuals you pay one
way or another and chances are ebay has what you have been looking for that
hard to find part and manual for that M5A1 light tank or M24 Chaffee I mean
were are you going to find one.
Sure you all can stop out bidding me please I will pay the shipping and
Handling and wait for the Military Truck and Armor goodies to come to my
house that's free enterprise without leaving my Garage.

Dave