50 cal ring mount cushion

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 21:29:03 PST

Hi Folks,
I am embarrassed to say that I cannot find the e-mail address of the
person who sent me the back cushion for the 50 cal ring mount to use as
a template. My eyes are very blurry after attempting to go through
almost 2000 saved e-mails.

Please let me know who you are as I need to let you know the status of
the cushion.
Thank you,
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA MVPA North Jersey MTA South Jersey MVPA

USMC M35A2C W/W M2 50 cal, TVS-2 Night Vision Scope M16 x 2 RT-246, PRC-77, VIC/1 Deep Water Fording Kit

M105A2 w/ rust :-)