RE: [MV] Engine "Loping"

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 22:02:56 PST

Bruce,
Just a guess, but, look in TM 9-2910-226-34 Pages 3-27, 3-28, 3-29.
Look for Item H, Fuel Control Unit Assembly.
Also see page 3-35.
This part might be the cause if it is for some reason becoming sticky.
If you take it out be very careful of items J & K they fit into the back of
H and are easily lost.
If it is not being a problem after it is warmed up I'm not sure I would
worry much.

Is it doing this after long periods of un-use?

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- -M38- MVPA -22345-