CUCV Charging Problems

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 12:29:04 PST

Hi all!
On a cold morning (-8) I started the Blazer after it had been sitting a
couple of cold days. When it was running I noticed the volt meter was on
the line between yellow and green. It is usually on the 24v mark. The
generator#2 light also does not light it up when you turn the key to the on
position (tried new bulb).
I had the generators checked and they are working ok. The fuses are good.
When I take meter reading at the gauge, I get 27.8 volts.
When I measure across the two batteries I get 27.5 volts.
Is the gauge bad or do I have other problems?

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        'Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790 MVMVC