Re: [MV] I wish vendors would stop listing parts this way!

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 13:31:46 PST

Lets see maybe you could send an email to the seller first or should the
everyone start reporting everyone for the small things. I am sure everyone
on this list has something that could be reported to some body like maybe
the neighbor with the junk yard view in a residential neighborhood.
This hateful having fun at some else's expense stinks but if it makes you
feel better about your own pitiful life then why not go ahead join in and do
the human thing report a fellow a MV'er for something today I am sure it
will raise your ego another notch.....

Dave