Re: [MV] Excessive Shipping Costs

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 14:08:53 PST

Rick, good explanation and good approach... I think all of us realize that
without the Bay and shipping a lot of stuff would never get to the right
home... I have all the same expenses as you when I ship... 25 miles to the
customer counter at UPS or 8 miles to the Post Office. The $10 flat
rate charges on a two dollar item are really pushing it with some of the
"professional" sellers. In the long run we will still be here peddling
stuff long after some of the big shots have gone bye bye... Regards.. RAM
(28 years, more or less, of selling OD thingies.... )