[MV] MV Computer

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 07:57:27 PST

Sorry list. This was supposed to go back under the MV Computer thread.

Totally cool.
Obviously hardened for rough use.
I would say it's not very useful as it's so slow ( and you would have to
find a hard drive for it ) but then again, what was it used for? Running
Linux you can do all sorts of things on a 486. For that matter, the world
did just fine running the older versions of Windoze on those machines.
For $100, I would grab one ( if it had the Hard Drive ) just as a fun toy
to have.

my .02 anyway