Re: [MV] MV Computer?

From: michael moore (stillnohome@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 07:59:20 PST

I think I may have the missing link to this puzzle.. I haven't had time to
look closely, but I have the same case with a big box, looks like you would
insert the cables through two rubber flaps.. I will have to go and take a
good look!
Then I will try to track down whoever bought the rest!!

Michael
www.niagarasurplus.com