Re: [MV] Tanks headed to the port?

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 20:24:38 PST

Travis is correct with his comment. There are enough stupid reporters
trying to guess what the enemy might do to us. Let's not do anything to
help them. Our troops need to be able to move freely without all the
eyes & mouths telling the world.

I served 43 years in the military system. If I were in charge, we would
Then have every report checked for information before being released.

That way our troops will return without excessive losses & the Military
Equipment will be returned for future collectors.

Tom McHugh, NJ
US ARMY Retired
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer