RE: [MV] Tanks headed to the port?

From: comcast (csimpson90@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 21:01:12 PST

 I was just poking fun don't take me seriously. I agree with you but seeing
as how the transportation of these vehicles is not considered a military
secret I don't see talking about seeing a few tanks is going to compromise
our security. I live next to train tracks and they have been transporting
tanks for years without any attempt at hiding them. but I do agree that on
some subjects we as well as the press should keep their mouth shut. I think
that the press is the main problem. do you remember the first time we went
to the gulf and the reporters met our troops on the freaking beach. that was
terrible.