Re: [MV] BARS LEAKS Any good?

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 14:06:37 PST

In order:

Yes.

>From my experience, Not well.

    When my Suburban radiator developed a leak, Hankie and I put 3 bottles
of it in and it kept leaking. Didn't even slow it down. Of course the fan
had thrown the emission system air pump through the radiator from the inside
out... might be a bit more than it was designed to handle, eh?

BTW: Was it the GOOD correct gasket or the bad correct gasket? Color used?

Ronzo
M35A2 Non turbo ( so underpowered they rarely blow a head gasket, usually
bring up end of convoy since they smoke so much and are SOOOOOOoooo slow,
but rarely get lost cause they can follow the leaking coolant of the turbo
deuces up front ;-} )

PS Have you tried sheep manure?