3/4 ton trailer value

From: M37Jumbo@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 14:34:59 PST

  I've found a 3/4 trailer for sale [don't know the correct model #] I
haven't connected with the owner yet and just wanted to get an approximate
value before I talk to him. It's in very good shape, good paint, tires 70%,
sign said lights worked, good tailgate, & hitch. There were no bows or
hardware for the top tho. He also had a Kaiser that was either an ambulance
or a radio rig. The motor is out of it and the hatch is gone. Any ideas on
either.

SAM in AR
62 M37