Re: [MV] Columbia and escape modules...

From: J Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 17:46:46 PST

Yeah, I reckon I do- probably something to do with the fact that no
Martian ever shot down two of our aircraft and dragged the naked bodies
of the pilots across the canals of Mars. It sounds like a much more
hospitable place than Africa, and one where I'd rather see my tax
dollars go towards sending our people to. At least with Mars, the only
thing "Red" is the planet...

Jay Travis