Re: [MV] Military Paint Color Chart

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 21:59:54 PST

There is a company in Europe that is good at finding and making hard to find
Mil-Spec paint they may have the color you are looking for here is the site.
They are helping me with finding the Navy Gray used by the Navy on Vehicles
in 1941 at the time war broke out with Japan.

www.vintagepaint.com

Dave