Re: [MV] M35A2 primary filter conversion

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 16:22:14 PST

My view point on the filters is that I like the military stuff. I drive my
truck a bunch and it gets picked over a bunch by onlookers. The original
engineers did a marvelous job with the truck and the engineers that did the
-A2 upgrade did an equally marvelous job. Spin ons have there place and are
so very convenient and I'll endorse anybody that switches. I choose to keep
my cannister filters just because I like that OE look.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2 w/w
Fruehauf M105A1