Re: [MV] Tape removal

From: Jim & Pat Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 16:25:40 PST

Dan,

There is a product I have found at Lowes stores and Black and Decker stores
called "Goo Gone" that works pretty well on duct tape. We had some
equipment that the science boys in my department left out in the sun for
months with duct tape on it. You know what that does. The tape pulls off
and leaves a hard, white mess that won't even scrape off. I soaked the
mess with Goo Gone and covered it with a paper towl. After 15 minutes, it
all rubbed off with a rag. Should be available at most "happy homeowner"
stores.

Jim (KB4IVH)