Re: [MV] mini-tanks?

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 10:32:57 PST

Hi Doug,

I've seen good conversions of old golf carts for this purpose. They are
used in some of the huge paintball games as support vehicles. They pack
quite a punch with firing ports and tennis ball sized scatter gun tube,
just like old style canon grapeshot. There are some rules for
determining that the vehicle has been damaged/destroyed, but I don't know
the specifics.

Steve