Delineator Markers

From: Paintball Plus (
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 19:24:21 PST

Can anyone tell me what the delineator markers are used for? I see them
advertised in the MV mags. They look like mud flaps in two colors. Do
they go on the rear mud flaps? Are they used to separate different
sections of a convoy?

Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA MVPA North Jersey MTA South Jersey MVPA

USMC M35A2C W/W M2 50 cal, TVS-2 Night Vision Scope M16 x 2 RT-246, PRC-77, VIC/1 Deep Water Fording Kit

M105A2 w/ rust :-)

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Wed Apr 23 2003 - 13:25:25 PDT