Re: [MV] SADDAMS WEAPONS CACHES & shuttle

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 22:26:19 PST

Stu,
 You are right that the Weapon's cache is not MV related, BUT it doe's have
some bearing on our future. Besides the war booty that will come into the
country after the war, myself and many folks are concerned about Saddam's
chemical and Nuclear weapons. That mad man could change the face of the
earth as we know it.
 What IM fed up with is all the debate on our list about the Columbia
Shuttle disaster! It was a tragedy, BUT , if I want to hear anymore info
about it, all I have to do is turn on the new's and get hour's of news that
you have to pick the interesting from the boring. I do not care if they
were Breast fed as babies or what color of stool they had darning their
feedings as baby's, and I do not need to read about it on the list. Yes
people will say there is a delete button, but over half of my e-mail tonight
was about the shuttle!
Mark M-886