FW: A favor for the military

From: Bob & Margie (bobandmargie@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 10:03:48 PST

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 9:55 AM
Subject: A favor for the military

If you are so inclined, visit the Department of Defense web page below and

sign a brief message thanking the men and women of the U.S. military

services for defending our freedom. The compiled list of names will be sent

out to our soldiers at the end of the month. So far, there are only about

2,799,869 names. What a shame. There should be hundreds of millions of

thank you's. Pass the word that we can honor and support the defenders of

freedom.

National Military Appreciation Month

http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html

<http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html>

It takes 10 seconds...literally

(please pass it on to your email friends)

Be sure to visit the information page after you sign!