Re: [MV] Correct Spark PLugs for DUKW/CCKW

From: quiggy (quigstro@netcarrier.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 14:46:19 PST

R43 is a slightly cooler plug than the 44, so it will be a little richer.
Try gapping them at .030 to .032, as the extra gap will effectively lean the
mixture out. If it runs okay and doesn't misfire, pull a plug and check its
color. If its black, its too rich. If it's white, it's too lean. Brian
Quinby M211, WC12s, WC21 GMcertified Tech, ASE cert Master Tech and a whole
lotta other B.S. certs that don't pay poop