Re: [MV] MV website

From: Jim (gadget@easypath.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 22:02:58 PST

Chuck,
    My opinion is that you mis-read Jim's message. It happens. Jim, IMHO,
was stating his opinion and offering his helpful advice. He may not have
chosen the wording that appealed to your style of reading, but I think his
intent was just the same.
    I'd encourage you to re-read what he typed. Think about what he's
saying. Do you believe he was trying to flame you...or that his manner of
expression is just way different from yours?
    The problem with text, is that is has no "tone". English is supposedly
the hardest language to learn, thanks to all the slang and multiple
meanings. In text, the "definition" of the words is completely up to the
reader, even if the writer didn't intend that at all.

Jim