Re: [MV] Welding References Sought

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 21:52:37 PST

Paul you should try hunting down some of the TM from back when you took the
classes they are easy to follow give it to you in a format that's not a
bunch of theory just plain old how to get the job done today instruction.
I will try and post some of the 1950's and 60's TM numbers for torch welding
in my library tomorrow....
By the way start collecting plain steel washers cause the best way to fill a
hole is too tack weld a washer in it so that the hole you close is the
smallest possible less grinding and heat.

Dave