Re: [MV] taking my ball and going home

From: Bruce Beattie (
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 13:10:33 PST

Hi Chuck,
    Since I'm the guy who raised the red flag, I'd like to clear the field.
The reason I sent that mail was because it appeared that you had not only
missunderstood Jim's intent to help, but had turned around and blasted him. I
see that in spite of all this he has ofered to help you anyway, so my
assumption here is that he accepts your appology and now we can all move

    I think your ideas are great, and I would hate for you to give them up
based on something I said. I'll be the first to acknowledge that there has
been many a time that I've screwed up, but the wonderfull thing about this
list is that everyone has done just that and is willing to forgive and

    So let me know when I can start posting pictures of my M390C with a Radio
TTY shelter sitting on top.

Bruce MVPA 23824