Re: [MV] taking my ball and going home

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 08:52:16 PST

Chuck
Do not give up this Idea of starting you own MV Web site because of a few
cry babies! IM sure that there are a lot more folks on this list that would
like to show off their iron on a web site and IM one of them!
 If a web site to show off our MVs is not MV related I do not know what is,
and you need a name for it. I would just pick one and run with it.
 As the guy on the corner selling Roses told me once, "DO NOT LET A FEW
PRI-KS GET YOU DOWN"
Mark M-886
PS if anyone wants to flame me, step up to the plate and do it in front of
the list, folks! If you don't, I will put your response up in front of the
list with my response!